Rehearsals start at 7:00 P.M. in the basement of the Lukens Executive Office Building at 50 South First Avenue, Coatesville, PA.
This was the headquarters of the former Lukens Steel Company.
The WOODWIND SECTION will have the first rehearsal on Monday February 21. From 7-9 PM.
BRASS & PERCUSSION on Monday February 28. From 7-9 PM. This is a start!!!!
Following procedures: ( The honor system- I will not stand at the door and check cads, have to be trusting)
1. Only members who have fully been vaccinated and I hope had a booster shot may attend.
2. Must wear mask. If you have one that the mouthpiece can go through use it. When not playing masks on
as a respect for others.
3. We will spread out seating so there will be distance between each member. In some what of your section.
4. Don’t spend time socializing in the band room-go outside after rehearsal for the fellowship.
5. Secure your folder and directions will be given out to where you sit.
6. Please don’t breathe too close to the director, I’m trying to eliminate air coming at me and germs being spread.
7. Wear warm clothing because we will open windows for fresh air.
8. IF YOU ARE STILL HESITANT or UNCOMFORTABLE you are presently excused.
9. You might want to try some short intervals of practice at home now because none of us is in our former state of performance.
10. NO comments about putting on or losing weight…remember we all are 2 years older.
11. I HOPE YOU ALL ARE EXCITED ABOUT STARTING AGAIN AND APPRECIATE THE INTEREST WE OBSERVED IN
MEMBERS SAFTEY AND HEALTH.